Low VOC , Low Odor , High Definition , Less viscous and More Colours.
Special formula for most of home based DLP/SLA/UV Light Curable 3D Printing Systems.
- Store product indoors in black tightly closed containers at temperatures 5°C ~ 50°C;
- Volume of one bottle is 250 ml.;
- Easier to clean with Alcohol;
- This resin has a self-live of 1 year;
- When using UV lasers or LEDs, the cure time is very fast, do not setup with too much curing time.
The resin should be post cured by placing in uv lamp or direct sunlight for the best properties after created a newly object from DLP 3D Printers.
If resin has sat for a very long time, please shaking before use to ensure color pigment is well dispersed, allow 5-10 minutes before pouring for air bubbles to dissipate.
This resin has optimize for B9 Creator 3D printer
Specs : DLP240w, XY = 75um, Z = 50um, 22secs per Layer
Be attention to the surface of resin while curing time control to avoid overexposure.
Water clear transparent liquid , shake well before use.
Stop 3 - 4 seconds every layer
Soap or alcohol to clean the surface after 3d model finished print.
Viscosity: 125 ~ 135 cps / 25°C
What’s nm wavelength UV light use of? Applicable UVA (Ultraviolet A) wavelength range 340 ~ 410nm
CAUTION: Use protective eye wear and gloves when handling liquid resin and cleaning up newly created objects.